Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Goddess Interrupted by Aimée Carter

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

Goddess Interrupted by Aimée Carter

Goddess Interrupted - Harlequin Teen

“That doesn’t give me the right to break his damn heart.”
-- Chapter 9

“Thank you,” I said, and *** kissed me lightly on the cheek, a silent goodbye to me and an eternity of could-have-beens.
-- Chapter 18



I like a good twist on Greek mythology and if I’m completely honest, the first book (The Goddess Test) didn’t really do that for me. However, it is an interesting story I enjoyed reading after I made my peace with the Greek pretext that was there but wasn’t really. I like this second book a lot better even if I constantly want to take people and shake some sense into them.

What are you reading at the moment?

6 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh! I haven't read The Goddess Test but this teaser has perked my interest, especially in who is saying goodbye. Good Teaser.

My Teaser

Beth F said...

I usually like a fairy tale / myth retelling but I haven't read this series.

Trish said...

hmmm. interesting! this isn't a genre i've tried...yet :)

Trish - My T.T.

Read Write Reviews said...

Interesting teaser. I loved the first one!

My Teaser Tuesday!

fakesteph said...

I haven't read these yet, but these teasers make them sound great! Thanks for sharing, I've heard good things about this series.

Unknown said...

Great teaser, thanks for sharing. Checking this out on Goodreads *jeez my tbr list is growing quickly today! lol*

Here's mine for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Happy reading!
Vix @ TToria

Post a Comment