Tuesday 29 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

The Night Circus - Doubleday


“He forgets that he was someone’s dream once, himself.”
-- page 94 
“Please, no Shakespeare.” “I am haunted by the ghost of my father, I think that should allow me to quote Hamlet as much as I please. You used to be quite fond of Shakespeare, Prospero.”
-- page 319



If I have to be completely honest, I already finished this book over the weekend and I also know that I’m late to the party to adore this book. Beautifully written and telling a story that is as enchanting as it is imaginative. You should give it a try if you haven’t already. And if you have, let me know in the comments.

What are you reading today?

5 comments:

Preet said...

I've had this for a while, but took time to get through it. However, it's pretty enjoyable!

I'm reading Scars by Cheryl Rainfield!

Ann @ Tea And Text said...

I have this sitting on my desk pile waiting to be read, when I opened it the black and white stripes gave me a bit of vertigo haha

Thanks for sharing though!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday

New follower too!

Pamela said...

I've heard great things about this, but haven't decided to pick it up yet. Great teasers, though! Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Book Loving Mommy said...

I just bought this book and can't wait to read it! Great teasers! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-girl-in-steel-corset-by.html

Lark Andrea said...

This book was so intricate! The teasers are awesome.

Reading Lark's Teasers

Post a Comment