Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor.
Publication Date: November 6th 2012

Days of Blood and Starlight -
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people.
Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
Synopsis from goodreads.com

Is it already nine months since I devoured Daughter of Smoke and Bone? I loved it because of the unique world Laini Taylor built for her exceptional characters. I want to meet Akiva and Karou again - and might there be hope for Brimstone? What happens to Zuzana? The synopsis is not much to go by. But if you have read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, you'll probably have your own idea already on what could happen in the next book. If you haven't read it, then it's high time you start this amazing book before the sequel hits the shelves!


7 comments:

test said...

I just ordered the first book... it sounds awesome can't wait to read it! Looking forward on this book ;)

My WoW pick

~Jay
We Fancy Books

Starr K said...

I have the first one on my stack to read. I love the covers, they're so purty.


My WoW

Anonymous said...

I finally just started reading the first book. What a great setting. This will surely end up on my TBR list as well. :)

mk said...

I haven't read the first book but I've heard great things about it so this one should be great too. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it!
Come check out my WOW post.

Unknown said...

People who haven't read this series is missing out on a LOT

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the the first book yet, but someone was telling me that I really need to. I have heard nothing but amazing things about The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I will have to get on that before this one is released.

Thanks for sharing :)

danicapage said...

I still need to read the first one. I've heard amazing things. Thanks for sharing.

Here's mine

Enjoy!

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Post a Comment